The Abidance Commitment
- Always communicate respectfully to our client and their family.
- Be compassionate to our client and their family.
- Include the client and their family in the care plan.
- Dignity: We promise to respect you and your family.
- Always report any changes in status and follow the care plan.
- Nutrition: Always prepare well-balanced meals.
- Consideration for the client’s home and belongings.
- Ensure a safe and comfortable environment
These Commitments were created to remind us why we are here. The Abidance Commitments serve as the basis for the care we provide and we Abide by them.
Our commitment to you has earned us The Joint Commission Seal of Approval that is proudly displayed on our website. To learn more about what that means to us and you, Click here.